Friday, April 28, 2006

Mothers

Mothers Day is fast approaching. My maternal grandmother passed on Mothers Day, 1961. It seems like yesterday. I recently wrote (April 10) about mothers and since that time, another dear friend's mum passed over. It wasn't until I was 45 years old that I truly understood what being a woman meant......I had attended a native American sweat lodge - one for women only - one intended for healing. The connection I felt between myself and Mother Earth was my healing that day -- I knew I was connected to her as well as my mother, grandmother, and so on all the way back to Eve......a continuum of women -- mothers.......and I will be connected through my daughters and grand daughters as well.......for all time. The Goddess smiles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home