Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Life is Incredible

I took “possession” of my town home on March 26th. Which means I started paying gas and electric then. I had been packing for a long while, so for each night after work I took a van load of items to the new place.

It didn’t have that “wow” quality that the cottage had when I first saw it – but, oh, it has that peaceful energy that I need right now. The south and east windows faced the wooded area and I really liked the view.

Thanks to a lot of hard work from family and friends I was in to “stay” since April 2nd. That very first night three deer showed up near the edge of the woods (10 yards away is all). Lovely benevolent omen although I sat there wanting to go “back home”, as did pet Sophie.

After almost 2 weeks I am still unpacking and living amid boxes – trying to find enough cupboard space, thanking the Creator for a basement, and making more bookshelves. One wonders if I should start a lending library. (I just ordered two used books from Amazon.com on Native American spirituality.) Nope, never will give up collecting!

This morning, a family of five deer nibbled grass, weeds, and stopped at the salt lick another tenant has put out. What a treat to watch them. And I am finally home - waiting for the next incredible happening.

1 Comments:

At July 11, 2008 3:38 AM, Blogger Barry and John said...

What a wonderful site with so much information. Well done and thank you for taking the time to bring all this to a very spiritually uneducated world.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home