Friday, September 12, 2008

TIME IS FUN WHEN YOU'RE HAVING FLIES...

That was said by Kermit the frog... Thought it was funny. But then again, a lot of things seem to be funny to me now that my brain is not sugar-saturated.

Today is day 52 since I started the program of self-improvement. I've lost some weight -- but mostly I've gained some insight. I published my photo today. It was taken three months and 20 pounds ago. Will get another one taken soon.

This is not original - but I liked it and have paraphrased this --- The door to your heart opens from the INSIDE. I have been standing behind a "speak-easy's" door - you know, the one with a small opening that can be opened to look out. Speak easy is a good description for being easy with words - but not really heart-felt.

I noticed there was a real ice-build up around the bottom and it was difficult to open said door. So, with a friend's warmth, helping that to thaw, finally, I am opening the door to my heart, just a crack so far, and letting my words come from my heart -- letting life happen instead of expecting and anticipating life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home