Tuesday, March 03, 2009

When Needing is not Needy

This touched my soul and is reproduced in part......

I NEED YOU...
(C) 2000 BY AVC
When our eyes have seen a few dozen winters and summers, we learn more about the difference between the emotions of love and lust and sometimes when the wrinkles and grey hairs start to sprout our mature wisdom brings the knowledge of what's really important in our lives.

After many years of loneliness and turning away from temptations that appear to be nice and warm, but fall far short of real happiness, it is then that we learn that we have to become the person we want to find for our self and that in giving, we truly receive.

So when I met you, warm sparks stirred inside me and the sweetness I met in you are making it nice to awaken every day. It doesn't surprise me that I can say easier today than just yesterday that my heart is telling me for once, it's you that I need in my life.

I need you to walk with me on this path, holding hands and smiling alongside. I need you to share my dreams and fears, and wrap my arms around your mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home