Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Patience

... has arrived. It is not worth stressing over anything. Both blood pressure and blood sugar readings are vastly improved and have lost 21# in 7 weeks. Depending solely on my higher power [whom I call God] for guidance and direction is the best thing that has happened to me.

Yet, hunger besets me at times and I dream of carrot cake chasing me... no, not seriously, but I sure can remember what it tastes like!

Ridding my life of sugar for 61 days. Wow - what a difference.

Received 1/2 bushel of tomatoes from Debby. Had anxiety thoughts of coming home from work and having to can them. As I opened the door the aroma of cooking tomatoes greeted me. Son, Ted had sliced them and put them ALL in the dehydrator. What a gift! Am seeing that anxiety has no place in my life - if I don't give it one.

-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home