Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Technical Adventure Begins

This, technically, is day two of adhering to a strict food program of no sugar or flour. Technically, the fruit I ate yesterday had sugar. Technically, the 2 grams of sugar in the salad dressing was just that -- sugar; although I am allowed that. But, I did not have any flour.

Today, I already had my one serving of fruit. AND there are donuts on the break room table -- just chock full of sugar and flour. Hmmmm, well, it's only day two of the food program and "technically" I could start again tomorrow. The question is - would I? Nope. One bite and I'd have to have another and another until the donut is done. And, most likely have another donut later on in the day. I'm opting for the technical -- and in a world of "almosts" this food program is "technical."

Ain't technology grand?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home