Thursday, September 15, 2011

76 Trombones....

... led the big parade.... etc. etc. I feel like there should be a big parade. 76 days in the program and blood sugar readings have dropped from 129 in a.m. to 91.... Blood pressure significantly better - along with other "blood test numbers." I didn't need the numbers to prove to myself how much better I feel without the added sugars in my diet. Oh, and I reached my first goal of minus 25 pounds. Terrell's home made pound cake just about "did me in" yesterday. But, God is faithful to give me grace and strength to resist. One bite, one piece wouldn't have killed me, but the downward spiral that one bite would have caused would have been the culprit.

Three bunches of bananas dehydrated yields just over a quart of tasty crispy critters! Smelled yummy while processing!

Blessed in Portage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home