Thursday, June 24, 2010

Incredible Voice

I encountered, via the air waves, a voice of the future - clear, strong, irreverent, humorous, with great potential for serious impact on intelligent listeners. The voice has just needed encouragement to fulfill destiny's call.

The voice has been caught up with the American Dream's pitfalls - having to pay for the habits in life -- food, shelter, transportation, and the high costs of education, health care, and appearance. Sigh. I know that this has all made me think about my own situation.

The voice knows the naked truth. Perhaps a day naked before the voice's higher power would be in order. Perhaps I simplify life too much by believing that nudity contributes to health and well being. I know my days as a naturist have shown me my inner self without all the contrivances and demands the "American Dream" put upon its populace. And because of being a naturist, I like me: over-sexed; over-simple; over-sensitive; over-weight; over-sixty; over-spiritual; and this post is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home