Monday, October 18, 2010

A New Lease on Life

I've long heard that one is never too old to learn. It is also true that there is the RIGHT time to learn - and that is when you need it the most - mind, body, and spirit. Last week I spent time with people that honor the mind, body, and spirit with the emphasis on healing all three - holistically. OR WHOLE=listically you might say. It has taken all of the past 5 days to process what I learned. I was at CHI (Creative Health Institute) between Union City and Coldwater, Michigan.

Once there, the loving atmosphere surrounded each and everyone there - we were all there to heal different aspects of ourselves. The way? Raw Foods - De-toxing of the body; making sure the conversations we run in our own minds are positive, loving, and forgiving; and that the spiritual inter-dependence on whomever one believes to be their higher power is shared without judgment, with unconditional acceptance and love.

We had "words" for the day... while there we shared our thoughts on "Love", "Joy", "Peace", "Kindness", and "Sincerity". We all saw and felt the healing powers and were able to acknowledge they begin from the awareness within that we needed healing -- and the realization that healing is three-fold (M,B,S). I am setting up a raw-foods section in my kitchen and would be happy to share any and all information and recipes. And yes, I'm still happily eating raw foods and looking forward to the raw chef classes in January.

The website is: http://www.creativehealthinstitute.com and I will be putting Bobby's blogsite into my links.

If you want any additional information -- just ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home