Wednesday, October 20, 2010

TYPICAL NEW SCHEDULE

Up and at ‘em.
I drink the wheat grass I pressed yesterday.
Then, I make a green smoothie. Today: wash kale, romaine, zucchini, bell pepper; add 1 cup rejuvelac (sprouted quinoa “milk”) and 1 cored apple. Pour into two containers and clean up the blender, etc.; stir new rejuvelac brewing and water wheat grass sprouting. By then a half-hour has passed and I can drink today’s “energy soup” smoothie.
Make salad for lunch and soak oatmeal for the rest of my breakfast.
I dry brush “all over” before I take a shower, get dressed, and finish the smoothie. I watch the news on t.v. while eating oatmeal with cinnamon and walnuts. (I still have to make some almond milk.)
Then, before leaving for work I join the healing center family in the Sun/Son greeting. Feeling especially connected this morning, I can leave for work. It helps to know others are on a healing path as well.
I knew it would "take a while" to heal -- I just didn't it would take so long in the kitchen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home