Friday, October 22, 2010

FOURTEEN DAYS

Hit the minus10# today!

It's difficult, to a point, to not eat everything everyone is bringing into work - caramel apple pie, donuts, chocolate cake, etc. My blood sugar was 110 this a.m. - usually 105 to 106....(I have cut my medicine in half) but I had a baked potato for supper last night.

The whole program is based on eating everything raw -- at least 90% of the time. I had fish the other night and the potato last night (they were cooked.)

I eat raw fruits and veggies and nuts; sprouted grains, occasionally fish and eggs from range fed chickens; occasionally a potato. I'm still waiting for two raw foods "cookbooks" to arrive.

I do NOT eat anything else which means NO meats, dairy, (cheese), or grains that are not sprouted. No coffee either.

Very drastic change. I realized I was very sick - by my own doing - wrong eating. This will be a life-time change and I am trusting the Divine Creator that I will be helped and strengthened to heal. - Holidays will never be the same without sugar - but at least I may live long enough to celebrate a few more!

1 Comments:

At October 23, 2010 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go, Shirley! It's so hard to make lifestyle changes. But feels so good ultimately! Keep up the good work. Ashlyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home