Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Four Weeks

Wow - what a ride! Four weeks and minus 14#.
Had the most scrumptious raw butternut squash "Asian" salad the other day. It has been fun to try new and different recipes. I'm having some difficulty sprouting quinoa - an essential ingredient in many recipes... but not giving up.

And that seems to be the key. Don't give up. I've seen my morning blood sugar reading go from 148 to 87 at it's lowest -- averaging 92... and that is with HALF of the medicine I was taking.

Raw, wholesome foods are expensive - but am saving on meat and dairy products! AND, how can one put a dollar amount on one's health?

BTW - have relegated the microwave to being a storage cupboard. My encouragement to anyone reading this is to get in touch with yourself - get in touch with your higher being - get in touch with health.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home