Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday Evening Philosopher

Aristotle said "Friendship is one soul in two bodies." Wow! A light came on for me when I read that. I know it sounds rather mystical, but it does define what I have felt for a long time. I have a long-time friend and have said that I carry my friend's spirit with me wherever my friend or I go. So, yeah, I understand the definition. Perhaps it will define things for you, the reader, as well.

Also, today, the reality of mortality came crashing down on the family again. My dear brother in law, Dale, suffered a massive heart attack. He had surgery and hopefully will be strong enough for a second surgery Tuesday or Wednesday. Readers, please send light and love and positive healing his way. My sister is with him' please send strength her way.

Do not let another day go by without telling someone that they are loved....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home